Monday, March 29, 2021

{ ... }

 

۞


  {QC thinks about democracy}

  °I'm QC.  I'll run for everybody, except Ahmadinejad's son.  Cairo Sharia Law belongs in Egypt.  We're not 'avin any of it over 'ere, thank you very much.  I'm not a Tourist.  I'm a lover and a fighter.  A real blighter.  Aphrodite over Blighty, as we say.  I'm all over Albion.  It may as well be Jerusalem for all I care.  Actually, though, we do think about foreign policy in the EDL.  Take Johannesburg, for example.  The niggers can have the bananas.  Anyway, the foreigners.  Anyone who doesn't fall into line with us°  

  { … }  

  °The law of return is ten per cent.  We know all about Mahal and our brothers-and-sisters in Israel.  But we're Ephraim and we're splendidly isolated°  

  “Commerce with all, alliance with none,” said one.  


۝


No comments:

Post a Comment